Terms Of ServiceBy visiting and signing up on this site, you accept our terms and conditions of service.
NESTis an automated savings and investment platform available online and through mobile applications.
You must be 18 or older to access our website or mobile applications.
2.2 Your Access
2.3 Alerts, Notifications and Service Communications
By creating a User Account, you automatically sign up for various types of alerts via e-mail and mobile notification. We never include your password in these communications, but we may include your name, or email address and information about your portfolio(s) if you are a Client. Anyone with access to your e-mail or mobile device will be able to view these alerts. You may unsubscribe from marketing oriented emails at any time.
3. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
NEST cannot be held responsible for any financial insights or recommendations provided to users.
3.1 For a User who is not a Client
3.2 Disclaimer Warranties
Your use of NEST's website, and the personal information you provide is at your sole discretion. NEST's website and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranties of any kind from NEST. NEST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO NEST'S WEBSITE, CONTENT AND/OR USER INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. NEST DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED:
- 1. REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF NEST'S WEBSITE, CONTENT AND/OR USER INFORMATION;
- 2. THAT NEST'S WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- 3. THAT NEST'S WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM ELECTRONIC VIRUSES; OR
- 4. REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF OR ACCURACY, QUALITY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY NEST ON ITS WEBSITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA.
3.3 Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEST OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF NEST, CONTENT AND/OR USER INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF OR THROUGH NEST OR FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS MADE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT NEST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL NEST'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED NGN10,000.
Each of us can end this agreement at any time, subject to the maturity of all plans. We may terminate or suspend your access to NEST, at any time with prior notice to you if your account is found to be fraudulent.
5. Dispute Resolution
6. NEST "Dos" and "Don'ts
NEST grants you a license to use our website and mobile applications so long as you comply with all our rules.
6.1 Dos: You agree you will:
- 1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- 2. Provide accurate information to us, whether reported directly or through a third party who you authorize, and keep it updated;
- 3. Use the services solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- 4. Use your real name on your profile and keep your password confidential;
- 5. Use the Services in a professional manner.
6.2 Donts: You agree you won't:
- 1. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of NEST or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or User information
- 2. Upload, email, transmit, provide, or otherwise make available:
- any User information which you do not have the lawful right to use, copy, transmit, display, or make available (including any User information that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the User information); or
- any User information that infringes the intellectual property rights of, or violates the privacy rights of, any third-party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, moral right, or right of publicity); or
- unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; or
- any personal information that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or hateful, or that contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third-party, contain nudity, are deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, or are otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of NEST; or
- any personal information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to (i) interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software; or (ii) interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or sending a virus to NEST; or
- any personal information that includes code that is hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained within the User information;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a NEST name, trademark, URL or product name;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting, or in any way use NEST to send altered, deceptive, or false source- identifying information;
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any NEST web page, server, or network, or the technical delivery systems of NEST's providers, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to NEST.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any NEST system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting NEST;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software used to provide NEST;
- Attempt to access, search, or meta-search NEST or content thereon with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by NEST or other generally available third- party web browsers, including without limitation any software that sends queries to NEST to determine how a website or web page ranks;
- Violate the terms of service or any other rule or agreement applicable to you or NEST's inclusion in, reference to, or relationship with any third party or third-party site or service, or your use of any such third-party site or service; Collect or store personal information about other users without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretexting or some other form of social engineering, or commit fraud;
- Solicit any User for any investment or other commercial or promotional transaction;
- Violate any applicable law, regulation, or ordinance;
- Scrape or copy information through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Use, launch, or permit to be used any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "crawlers," or "spiders"; or
- Copy or use the information, content or data on NEST in connection with a competitive service (as determined by NEST);
- Monitor NEST's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purposes
- Copyrighted Materials: No Unauthorized Use. If you become aware of misuse of NEST or content thereon by any person, please contact NEST to report any abuse. NEST has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination of Accounts of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. Please see the NEST Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy for further information.
7 General Terms
8 International UseNEST is only for use in Nigeria
NEST is only available for use in Nigeria. We make no representation that NEST is appropriate or available for use outside Nigeria. Similarly, we make no representations that accessing NEST from locations outside Nigeria is legal or permissible by local law. If you access NEST from areas outside of Nigeria, you do so at your own risk and are yourself responsible for compliance with local laws.
This Agreement takes priority over previous agreements
9.1. Integration & Severability
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us with respect to NEST, and your use of our website and mobile app, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Investment recommendations are made to Clients on an individual basis and may differ based on specific circumstances.
9.2. Advice may differ
You understand and agree that we act as an investment advisor for Clients and will continue to do so. We and our personnel may make recommendations and take action for Clients that may differ from the recommendations we give to you or the action we take on your behalf. In addition, our personnel may take actions for their own accounts based on their own investment situations that differ from the recommendations we give you or actions we take on your behalf.
9.3. Communication: Any notice or communication will be in writing by email
9.4. Feedback: We welcome your feedback!
Your feedback is welcome and encouraged. You may submit feedback by emailing us at hello@NEST.com. You agree, however, that (i) by submitting unsolicited ideas to NEST or any of its employees or representatives, by any medium, including but not limited to email, written, or oral communication, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in such ideas; and (ii) such unsolicited ideas automatically become the property of NEST. You hereby assign and agree to assign all rights, title, and interest you have in such feedback and ideas to NEST together with all intellectual property rights therein. In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in any feedback have been waived, and you do hereby waive any such moral rights.
9.5. Questions: If you have any questions
This document constitutes NEST's complete Terms of Service for NEST and related services. If you have questions about these Terms of Services or about NEST or content thereon, please contact NEST at email@example.com